Sunday 15 November 2009

Amsterdam Trip PT2

HERE ARE SOME MORE WORK THAT I'VE DONE IN AMSTERDAM
HOPE YOU LIKE THEM :)

1. I find this collage representable because It's alot graphic details, i cut out magazine, and postcards, then i used felt pen and smudge them, then this image came to me and it's really beautiful

2. during my time away from Ipswich i've been doing some posted note and here's are the posted note image Of Two artists of Baron wolmen,s rolling stone year that i saw in Amsterdam, Frank zappa (1940-1993 because I love frank zappa music so much, i find ways to inspire myself I did drawing of the musicial and write on the other two. As for Jimi Hendrex (1942-1970) His music Created psychedelic fuzzed guitars and here's the four image that I've done. I find the 3rd one the best because It's neat and tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment