Wednesday 25 November 2009

GRAPHICS






Today I've alot of work in graphics with Simon today, In Way Illustration and Graphic sink in well for me because I'm really into experimenting with other materials and Mixed Media.
I took alot of inspiration of the 1960's Magazine OZ and this what I came up with today.
I have done Inventions, New Music, Dream and lost worlds. I fell like it's all coming together and creating lots of work for myself and for the illustration and graphic world.

next week part of Graphics....


For this Graphics Theme I have new Music. For new Music I have choose my favourite band of the decade future of the Left Ex McLusky and Jarcrew, This Is What new music should be about with Future of the Left, If you haven't heard of them check them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment